Private classes and Parties
Let us help you create your own special event or party.
Our private hands-on classes/parties are $70 per person and require a minimum attendance of 10 people and a maximum of 16. Each class is two-hours and all inclusive with hands-on instruction, a customized menu, all food prepared, recipes, and complimentary wine pairings.
We require a one-time, non-refundable, 20% deposit based on your headcount to hold your date on the calendar and to cover menu planning and organization.
We do A LOT more than just classes.
Helping you plan that special birthday, rehearsal dinner, anniversary or just an amazing multiple course dinner for friends and family falls into a favorite category for us. Because as much as we love teaching, Chef Candace also loves cooking for you. Case in point, the seasonal Chef's Tables at the kitchen. A special seasonal multi-course menu with wine pairings is planned and prepared for 12 people in our kitchen but as a fine dining experience. Chef Candace spends the evening with you as she explains the courses and cooks in the open kitchen.
But the Chef's Tables are only the beginning. We have been catering in people's homes for the last 10 years. Everything from a casual outdoor party for 50 to an intimate dinner party for 8. The Girl Can Cook! specializes in small, attention to every detail events.
Not very interesting (or fun) but very important!
- Due to fluctuating market prices, catering quotes are subject to change up to 30 days before your event. We will keep you fully informed should there be price changes and we will always create a custom menu for your event that reflects your personality within the budget that you specify. Applicable sales tax will be assessed on all food and beverage and rental items. An estimated number of guests will be used when arranging your event.
- A minimum guarantee of the number of guests attending must be received 3 business days prior to your event. This guarantee cannot be reduced and will be the basis for the minimum charge. If a number greater than the guaranteed number is served, charges will be based on the number served. We will prepare/setup for 3% over the guaranteed guest count.
- Delivery charges are based on the round-trip distance traveled for the event, and the minimum delivery charge is $20.
- There is a $25 setup charge for a basic drop off catering.
- The hourly charge for servers is $25 per hour with a four hour minimum (If servers are used, there is no setup charge.)
- An initial non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total estimated charge is required at the time you book your event in order to reserve that date and time as well as to cover menu pre-planning and organizing. The balance is due with the final number guarantee (3 days prior to your event). Incidental charges will be billed after the entire event.
- Cash, checks made payable to The Girl Can Cook, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover) are accepted forms of payment.
Let's get this party started!
Fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch within the next 48 hours to help you arrange your event. And, remember, the more information, the better!